Monday, October 7, 2013

      My last homecoming has come to an end. Sparta, hands down, puts on the best homecoming! We have dress up days for the entire week, and on the Friday of homecoming we have The Games/Mock Rock! The Games are where the Freshmen through Seniors compete for the title of the RED APPLE! It is one of the most exciting things that happens all year and brings each class closer together. And there is, of course, the homecoming football game and dance.
      Homecoming this year was one of the best! I had such a great time participating in The Games and in Mock Rock! The Senior Class of 2014 won the RED APPLE! Woohoo! We also won our football game against Coopersville! The homecoming dance was also a lot of fun. Although, i was not a big fan of our DJ. Other than that I had a great time with my friends and could not have asked for anything better.

2 comments:

  1. I thought homecoming was really fun too! I think that I is a great way to start off the school year with a surge of school spirit. I can agree! I thought this years homecoming was really fun, especially since we won the RED APPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! Homecoming was an amazing time this year: the games, mock rock, float, and everything else! GO SPARTA!

    ReplyDelete